Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ghostly Gallop Playlist

No, I'm not dead.  I did pretty much quit running on any regular schedule.  But....I'm back.

This weekend I'll run my Ghostly Gallop for the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. It's a virtual race, which means you run on the same day as everybody else, but everybody runs in their own place.  And of course you get a medal and a t-shirt in the mail for when you finish :)

So, here's the Halloween Fun playlist - I'm open to suggestions!!

Werewolves of London (Warren Zevon)
Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
Sympathy for the Devil (Rolling Stones)
Thriller (Michael Jackson)
This is Halloween (Citizens of Halloween/Nightmare Before Christmas)
The Devil Went Down to Georgia (The Charlie Daniels Band) (DUDE - this is an awesome song to run to!)
I Want Candy (Bow Wow Wow)
Monster Mash (Boris Pickett & The Crypt Kicker 5)
Ghostbusters (Ray Parker Jr)
Ghost of a Texas Ladies Man (Concrete Blonde)
People are Strange (Echo & the Bunnymen)
Who Can It Be Now? (Men at Work)

Twilight Zone (Golden Earring)
Shirt Skirt/Long Jacket (Cake) (this only makes sense because it is a costume consideration!)


Any suggestions?  It is a really fun playlist and I expect I'll listen to it past Halloween anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment