Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Bootie Buster - Week 1 Roundup

Since 90% of my activity involved working on the house, this week was kind of a bust.

Doing curls with the Shark steamer while working on the wallpaper (for 3 hours) and doing squats and toe lifts while painting trim (about 2 hours) doesn't seem to count in the challenge.  But tell that to my poor legs and arms!

So - what did I manage:

Monday - WATER to the tune of 90 (!!) oz - that's a point.  Only 3 servings of fruits/veggies (freggies) so no points, and no points for activity or workout of the week (WOW) as it was a rest day.  1 point for the day.

Tuesday - WATER - 72 oz = a point.  But no points for freggies.  I did the WOW and ran for 35 minutes so that is 4.5 points total.  5.5 for the day.

Wednesday - spent quality time with the steamer, moved the appliances and cleaned behind them, and scrubbed the grout lines in the small bathroom with a toothbrush. Lived on Diet Coke, but I did have broccoli & salmon for dinner.  No points.

Thursday- WATER - 72 oz = a point.  Thank goodness for my Tervis tumblers.

Friday - Nothing.  Thursday and Friday were kind of nuts at work.

Saturday - worked on the house - painting squats :P  Not a point.

Sunday - did laundry, cleaning, cooking, and rested.  No points.

So that makes 7.5 for the week.  Not very good, but I'm not stressing over it.  Things are crazy and I know what I need to do rather than what I want to do, which is all part of being an adult.

1 comment: